Our priority is to continue to serve the community and provide life-saving treatment to those struggling from drug and alcohol abuse. That is our mission and we are committed to it. While we understand the gravity of the COVID-19 pandemic, the current alcohol, and drug epidemic continues to take hundreds of lives on a daily basis and that remains our primary focus and concern.
We are following the growing concern surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) across our communities, and our prayers go out to all who’ve been impacted. Our facility has been working nonstop to ensure we continue delivering our high standard of treatment services while keeping our clients and staff healthy and safe.
With rising concerns over the COVID-19 pandemic and the spread of the coronavirus in the United States, new and unprecedented precautions are taking place across the country. Here at Recreate Life Counseling, we are diligent in our efforts to protect our patients and staff according to guidelines recommended by the federal government.
Recreate Life Counseling Response to Coronavirus
We’ve increased the frequency of cleanings along with our stock of disinfectant products. Daily disinfecting checklists have already been rolled out at Recreate Life Counseling. In addition, the following steps have either already begun taking place or will begin taking place immediately to keep our clients and staff safe:
- Admissions has added additional screening questions during pre-assessment.
- Along with PHP/PC, IOP clients have vitals taken each morning by BHT staff.
- Clients living off property will have their vitals taken each day they attend
- IOP/OP by BHT staff before they enter the group room.
- Vitals are not to be reported to clients as any abnormality may cause alarm to the client and within the community.
- Our incredibly talented Medical, Clinical, and BHT teams are doing a wonderful job of observing our clients behaviors, moods, and whereabouts.
Medical, Clinical, and BHT staff have begun monitoring for any of the following possible COVID-19 symptoms:
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Difficulty Breathing / Shortness of Breath
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- Bluish lips or face
Regardless of your location, rehab may be a safer place than your current living situation. Along with a more controlled environment that is separated from the outside world, rehab also offers a hospital-like setting with medical personnel on staff. If you have any questions or concerns about our coronavirus (COVID-19) response, protocol, or preparedness, please contact us via this direct email: