MAT Addiction Treatment Program in Boynton Beach, Florida
As a leading substance abuse treatment provider, it is essential that we constantly review our treatment modalities and make sure that we are providing evidence-based care. To that end, we have reviewed our Medication Assisted Treatment Program and have decided to enhance it while utilizing Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation’s (HBFF) COR-12 program foundation. COR-12, which stands for Comprehensive Opioid Response while Integrating the 12 steps.
Consistent with scientific evidence, we offer medication-assisted treatment (MAT) services to patients with opioid use disorders who meet Comprehensive Opioid Response with the Twelve Steps (COR-12™) program requirements. We are committed to implementing the program in a way that is consistent with our mission, values, and vision, as well as with your long-term recovery. Taking part in medication-assisted treatment means you will stay engaged with services for an extended period of time and comply with accountability measures.
To become part of the Recreate Life Counseling Medication-Assisted Treatment, our clients must agree to do the following:
• Participate in the continuum of care as clinically recommended
• Follow the advice and recommendations of our medical staff
• Take all medications as prescribed and approved by our medical staff
• Comply with ongoing drug testing, monitoring, or both
• Participate in scheduled programming and comply with treatment expectations
• Attend all scheduled appointments
• Participate in ongoing opioid-specific support groups
• Maintain ongoing willingness to include family and other third-party supports in the treatment program
• Actively participate in Twelve Step meetings and the recovery community
• Consent to allow Recreate Life Counseling to destroy any controlled substances if you choose to leave Against Medical Advice (AMA) in accordance with company policy