WHAT TO BRING TO TREATMENT
- Bring a list of appropriate contacts you may need to reach out to. These can be family members, 12-Step Sponsor, Sober Friend, etc.
- We recommend Jewerely is left at home, but you may bring anything you wear on a daily basis such as: Wedding rings, watches, or Religious jewelry.
- Your current prescription medication in the original pharmacy bottle with the information label intact. Please bring a list of your medications and dosages for the nurses.
- A small amount of cash ($50 to $100 in smaller bills).
- Your insurance cards and a form of identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.).
- Stamps and envelopes if you wish to mail letters.
- Pictures of your loved ones to keep in your room or wallet.
- Recovery Reading Material.
- A Week’s Worth of Clothing. Please make sure that any clothing is appropriate and not revealing.
- Be sure to bring seven days worth of comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing.
Bring thirty days worth of toiletries and beauty products, including deodorant, toothbrush & toothpaste, shampoo & conditioner, hair styling products, comb or brush, feminine hygiene products, shaving cream, lotions, sunscreen if needed
WHAT NOT TO BRING TO TREATMENT
Recreate Life Counseling prohibits certain items from the clinical building and the residences. We under no circumstances will allow these items on property. The following items are banned:
- Drugs & Alcohol
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Narcotics or Unapproved Prescriptions
- Unapproved Over the Counter Medications
- Weapons (of any kind)
- Nail Polish Or Nail Products
- Electronics (TVs, Laptops, Games, Etc)
- Candles or Incense
- Toiletries or Beauty Products That Contain Alcohol (Mouthwash)
- Inappropriate or Revealing Clothing
- Clothing With Profanity or Drug/Alcohol References
Talk to someone who can help.
Recreate Life Counseling offers partial care and intensive outpatient treatment programs in Boynton Beach, Florida, designed to meet the individual needs of each client. We believe that by helping our clients recreate themselves, they are more likely to achieve and stay in recovery.