MAT Addiction Treatment Program in Boynton Beach, Florida
As a leading substance abuse treatment provider, it is important that we constantly review our treatment modalities as well as make sure that we are providing evidenced based care. To that end, we have reviewed our Medication Assisted Treatment Program and have made the decision to enhance it while utilizing Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation’s (HBFF) COR-12 program foundation. COR-12 which stands for Comprehensive Opioid Response while Integrating the 12 steps.
Consistent with scientific evidence, we offer medication-assisted treatment (MAT) services to patients with opioid use disorders who meet Comprehensive Opioid Response with the Twelve Steps (COR-12™) program requirements. We are committed to implementing the program in a way that is consistent with our mission, values, and vision as well as with your long-term recovery. Taking part in medication-assisted treatment means you will stay engaged with services for an extended period of time and comply with measures of accountability.
To become part of the Recreate Life Counseling Medication Assisted Treatment, our clients must agree to do the following:
• Participate in the continuum of care as clinically recommended
• Follow the advice and recommendations of our medical staff
• Take all medications as prescribed and approved by our medical staff
• Comply with ongoing drug testing, monitoring, or both
• Participate in scheduled programming and comply with treatment expectations
• Attend all scheduled appointments
• Participate in ongoing opioid-specific support groups
• Maintain ongoing willingness to include family and other third-party supports in the treatment program
• Actively participate in Twelve Step meetings and the recovery community
• Consent to allow Recreate Life Counseling to destroy any controlled substances if you choose to leave Against Medical Advice (AMA) in accordance with company policy